Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenge #1

I'm looking for some card-makers or scrapbookers to help me with {PIN}spiration. Would you like to help out for a few months? If so, let me know by emailing me or by putting the letters DT after your name when you add your creation to INLINKZ at the bottom. All I need is for you to commit to 3 months to do 3-4 cards a month. I'll be posting a weekly {PIN}spirational picture. You can choose to do 3 or 4 projects for each month.
If you want some {PIN}spiration now, use this pic to help you make a card or scrapbook page!


Psst, check out the blog where this pic came from!
Awesome cookies!!! YUM!
You can participate even if you don't want to be on the DT! Simply add your link at the bottom. I'd LOVE to see your creation!
Here's my card...
SWEET
digi by The Alley Way

Spread the word about this challenge blog! Let your friends know!

I'm thinking about asking some sites to sponsor me, so keep an eye out for that!

8 comments:

  1. Fun idea for a challenge blog! I hope to be able to join in as much as possible! Did you drop a line to Feline Playful to list your challenge on their daily listings???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they will be posting the new challenge info tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. I just popped in to see how much time I had left,but I don't think I will make it in time. Bummer, I wanted to play with the lady bugs :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out challenge #2!!! That one's a fun one too!

      Delete
  3. oh can you please let me know where I can find the freebie link to this challenge. I downloaded one of them and can't remember the name or who designed it. I will be posting it on my blog tomorrow and would like to give credit where credit is due. Thanks :)S

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can find them here:
    http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/p/freebie-links_09.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just might do that, thanks for the info :)S

      Delete
  5. Hi Deanne, pop over to my blog, I gave you a plug today. I am a DT member over at The Outlawz and thought perhaps I would enlighten some of the members about your search for card-markers and scrapbookers :)S
    P.S. my ladybug card is there too :)

    ReplyDelete